You are expecting your little bundle of joy to arrive in a few weeks? Have you already scheduled your newborn photoshoot? If so, this would be the right time to plan your session with your newborn photographer.
Choosing a theme for a newborn photo session can be overwhelming sometimes. Don’t you worry! We can make it an enjoyable and fun experience. Frankly, it depends on your personal preferences and style. However, here are some options, as the newborn photographer in The Woodlands, TX, that we offer to our clients and can help you make your choices:
- Neutral and Simple: This style focuses on capturing the natural beauty of the newborn and includes minimal props and simple one-colored backdrops with the emphasis on the baby and their features. Shades of white, gray, beige, or mute blue, light pink, and other earthy tones are some color options.
- Floral: Incorporating flowers, whether real or fake, can make for a beautiful and feminine theme. The photographer can complement with a floral headband, wrap, dress, or a flower-filled backdrop.
- Seasonal: You can also consider using seasonal elements for your theme. For example, you could incorporate pumpkins, leaves, or snowflakes, or Christmas props, depending on the season.
- Storybook: Theme from a storybook has gained popularity in recent days. ‘Harry potter’ is particularly a favorite theme for many parents. A lot of moms ask for ‘Pooh Bear’ as well. A fairytale theme, such as ‘Snow White’ or ‘Beauty and The Beast’, can be used as well to get stunning and dreamy portraits of your little beauty.
- Animal-inspired: Many parents choose to use a specific animal as inspiration for their newborn photo session. Popular options include elephants, lions, and bears.
- Boho or Vintage: A vintage-inspired theme can be a beautiful way to showcase your baby. Using old-fashioned props, like vintage suitcases or an antique crib can make it look soft and beautiful.
- Other fun themes: One of our recent shoots was themed as ‘Newborn Photographer’ and that makes me chuckle every time I look at it. Many parents do come up with a lot of fun ideas and your photographer will be happy to work with you to bring your vision to life.
Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose a theme that you love and that reflects your style and personality. As an experienced newborn photographer in the greater Houston area, we can make that happen. We are excited to hear from you and plan your session for your new addition to the family. Call or email us today.